美华管理传播网,中国经济管理大学,工商管理MBA专业资源库(29年)

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3532|回复: 1

前厅英语专业术语解释

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-10-13 01:34:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
前厅英语专业术语解释

1、Front office 前厅部。指设在酒店前厅销售酒店产品,组织接待工作,调度业务经营和为客人住店提供一系列综合性服务的部门。
2、Hotel chain意思是旅馆连锁。拥有、经营两个以上旅馆的公司或系统。连锁旅馆使用统一名称,同样的标志,实行统一的经营。管理规范服务标准。
3、Register入住登记,指要入住酒店的客人需要办理手续,如填写登记表等。登记的意义在于可以确保客人身份的真实性,便于查询、联络和沟通;登记的内容包括客人的姓名、出生年月、国籍、证件号码、签发机关、有效期等。
4、Pre-registration预先登记。在客人到达前,根据客人历史资料帮客人填好登记表。
5Check-in指客人入住酒店办理登记手续的过程。
6Check-out意思是指客人办理结账离馆手续。
7Guest history意思是客史档案。客人离店后,前台人员将客人的有关资料记录下来并加以保存;客史档案是酒店极富价值的资料,有利于对客提供针对性、个性化的服务以及开展市场调研,以巩固和稳定客源市场。
8FITfree individual tourist的简称)意思是散客。
9、Group意思是团体,指那些有组织地进行旅游活动的群体。
10VIP:very important person的缩写)意思是重要客人之意。
11、Early arrival提前到达,指客人在预订时间之前到达。提前到达有两种情况:A、是指在预订日期之前到达;B、在酒店规定的入住时间之前到达。无论以上哪种情况,都要妥善安排好客人。
12、Walk-in简称“无预订散客”。指没有预先订房而前来入住的客人。
13No-show指没有预先通知取消又无预期抵达的订房。
14Departure time 指客人离开宾馆的时间。
15Arrival time指客人到宾馆的时间。
16Guaranteed booking 保证性订房。指客人通过使用信用卡、预付定金、订立合同等方法,来确保酒店应有的收入。酒店必须保证为这类客人提供所需的客房,它使双方建立起了一种更为牢靠的关系。
17Cancellation取消预订。指客人取消预订的要求。
18Overbooking意思是超额预订。
19Late check-out意思是愈时退房。
20Advanced deposit意思是预付订金。指客人在订房时所交纳的订金。
21Confirm reservation意思是确认订房。它是指酒店对客人的预订要求予于以接受的答复。
22、Tariff价目表。是一种向客人提供酒店的房间类型及房间价格等信息的资料。
23、Rack rate门市价格,是指客人直接在酒店购买客房商品的价格。
24、Net rate净房价。指房价中除去佣金、税收、付加费等剩下的纯房间收入。(2)一般用于房价表,签写有关房价的合同。
25、Commercial rate商务房价。指酒店为争取更多的客人而与一些公司签订合同,给予他们优惠的房间价格。
26、Average room-rate平均房价。计算方法:客房总收入除以总住房数。
27、Day use半天用房,指客人要求租用客房半天,不过夜。一般租用时间为六小时以内,退房时间为下午六点钟以前,房价是全价的一半。
28、Package指包价服务。指宾馆将几个项目组成一个整体,一个性出售给客人。
29Upgrade意思是将高价格种类的房间按低价格的出售。用途:用于房间紧张时,给有预订的客人;提高接待规格给重要客人。
30、Up-selling意思是根据客人特点,推销更高价格的客房。
31、House credit limit指赊账限额。指酒店允许要客人在酒店内消费赊账的最高数额。
32Double occupancy指两人占用房比例。客房同时有两位客人入住,称两人占用房,两人占用房在出租房中所占的比例,叫两人占用房比例。
33、Settlement意思是付账或清账。将赊欠酒店的款项付清或签报。付账的方式有几种:现金、信用卡、支票、报账等。
34Master folio总账户。两人或两间房以上发生的所有费用有一个特定账户来记录,结账时统一结算,此账户称总账户。
35、Night audit夜间稽核。主要负责复核各营业点的营业收入报表、单据、客人房租是否正确,各类特殊价格的审批是否符合规定,发现错误应立即更改,以保证酒店营业收入账目的准确。
36、Coupon意思是客人已支付费用的住宿凭证。
37、Full house意思是房间客满。
38、Waiting list等候名单。当酒店房间已满,仍有客人要求订房或入住,可做等候名单。不管以上哪一种情况,都要妥善安排客人。
39、Rooming list意思是团体名单,它作为旅行团预订和入住登记时分房之用。
40、Room status意思是房间状态。一般房间状态分为:住房已清洁、住房未清洁、空房已清洁、维修房等。
41、House-use指酒店人员用房。酒店提供一部分房间给管理人员休息用,以便于工作。要控制好酒店人员用房的数量。
42、Out off order(OOO)意思是坏房,指那些由于需要维修而不能出租的房间。
43、Sleep-out简称“外宿”。指宾客在馆外住宿。
44、Skipper 故意逃账者。其特征是:无行李或少行李者,使用假信用卡或假支票等。对于无行李或少行李者都要留意其消费情况,使用假信用卡或假支票者,要收取其消费保证金。
45、Room type意思是房间种类。常见的房间种类有:单人房、双人房、三人房、标准房、豪华房、套房、相连房和公寓等。不同种类的房间适于不同种类的客人。
46、Connecting room相连房,指相邻且相通的房间。适于安排关系密切及需互相照顾的客人,不宜安排敌对或不同种类的客人。
47、Adjoining room 相邻房。指导相邻而不相通的房间,适于安排相互熟识的客人,不宜安排敌对或不同种类的客人。
48、Room change指为客人转换房间。客人转房的两种主要原因是客人休息受到影响及房间设备出现问题;转房的手续是:叫行李生拿新的房间钥匙及欢迎卡到客人的房间换旧的房匙及欢迎卡,请客人在新的欢迎卡上签名。最后通知相关部门,更改有关资料。
49、DND(do not disturb的缩写)请勿打扰,客人避免外界打扰而出示的标志。
50、IDD(international direct dial的缩写)意思是直拔国际长途电话。
51、DDD(domestic direct dial的缩写)意思是直拔国内长途电话。
52、Message意思是留言服务,它是一项酒店帮助客人传递口信的服务。
53、Pick-up service意思是接车服务,酒店派人或车到车站、机场、码头把客人接回酒店。
54、Wake-up call意思是叫醒服务。
55、Concierge意思是委托代办。
56、Rollaway bed意思是摺叠床,又叫“加床”。
57、Emergency exit意思是紧急出口。酒店专门设置的,供馆内人员在发生火灾等紧急情况时逃生用的出口。
58、Executive floor行政楼层酒店将一层或几层的客房相对划分出来,用以接待高级商务行政人员,这些楼层称为行政楼层。它设有自己的总台、收款处、餐厅、休息室等,为客人提供细致周到的服务,其房间也比一般客房豪华。
59、Lost-and-found意思是失物招领处。
60、Tips意思是小费,指客人为感谢服务员所提供的服务而给予的赏金。应按酒店规定处理小费。
61、Logbook意思是工作日记本。

该用户从未签到

 楼主| 发表于 2008-10-13 01:34:47 | 显示全部楼层
酒店基本服务用语
欢迎和问候语:
1) Good morning(afternoon, evening),sir(madam). 早上(下午、晚上) 好,先生(夫人) 。
2) How do you do ?                            您好!(初次见面)
How do you do ?                               您好!
Glad to meet you .                            很高兴见到您。
3) How are you ?                              您好吗?
    Fine , thanks. And you ?                   好的,谢谢。您呢?
4) Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).              欢迎您到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店) 来。
5) Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .         愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6) I hope you will enjoy your stay with us .          希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。  (客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us . 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us .           希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7) Have a good time !                                   祝您过得愉快!

电话用语:
8) I’m Shangshui Hotel, Front Desk.. Can I help you ?     山水大酒店,前厅。需要帮助吗?
9) Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number.                          对不起,我拨错号了。
10) May I speak to your General Manager?                       能和你们总经理说话吗?
      Speaking.                                                             我就是。
11) Sorry. He is not in at the moment .                               对不起,他现在不在。
      Would you like to leave a message ?                           您要留口信吗?
12) Pardon ?                                                                     对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
      I beg your pardon ?                                                    对不起,请再说一遍好吗?

祝贺语:
13) Congratulations!                               祝贺您!
14) Happy birthday!                                生日快乐!
15) Happy New Year!                              新年快乐!
16) Merry Christmas!                              圣诞快乐!
17) Have a nice holiday!                          节日快乐!
18) Wish you every success!                   祝您成功!

答谢和答应语:
19) Thank you (very much).                    谢谢您(非常感谢) 。
20) Thank you for your advice (information, help). 感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助) 。
21) It’s very kind of you .                       谢谢,您真客气。
22) You are welcome.                              不用谢。
23) Not at all .                                       不用谢。
    Don’t mention it .                              不用谢。
24) It’s my pleasure .                            很高兴为您服务。
   With pleasure .
   My pleasure .
25) I am at your service.                       乐意为您效劳。
26) Thank you for staying in our hotel.        感谢您在我们饭店下榻。

道歉语:
27) I’m sorry .                                    很抱歉。
28) Excuse me .                                     对不起。
29) Oh, it is my faults.                            对不起,那是我的过错。
30) Sorry to have kept you waiting .           对不起,让您久等了。
31) Sorry to interrupt you .                        对不起,打扰您了。
32) I’m sorry about this.                           对此表示歉意。
33) I apologize for this.                           我为此道歉。
34) That’s all right .                             没关系。
35) Let’s forget it .                              算了吧。

征询语:
36) Can (May ) I help you ?                          我能帮您什么吗?
   Yes ,please .                                       好的。
37) What can I do for you ?                         我能为您干点什么吗?
38) Is there anything I can do for you ?            有什么我能为您效劳的?
39) Just a moment , please .                        请稍等一下。
40) May I use your phone ?                          我能借用您的电话吗?
    Yes ,of course .                                 当然可以。
    Certainly .                                      当然可以。

指路用语:
41) Go upstairs/downstairs                          上楼/下楼
42) It’s on the second(third) floor.               在二(三) 楼
43) Excuse me. Where is the washroom (elevator) ?     对不起,请问盥洗室(电梯) 在哪儿?
   This way ,please.                                   请这边走。
44) Turn left/right.                                往左(右) 转。
45) It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.      在大厅近大门处。
46) It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor.   在地下室走廊尽头。

提醒用语:
47) Mind (Watch) your step.                              请走好。
48) Please be careful.                                  请当心。
49) Please don’t leave anything behind.                请别遗忘您的东西.
50) Don’t worry.                                       别担心。
51) Take it easy.                                       放心好了。
52) Please don’t smoke here.                           请不要在这里抽烟。

告别语:
53) Goodbye.                                            再见.
54) See you later.                                      等会见。
55) Good night.                                         晚安。
56) See you tomorrow.                                   明天见。
57) Goodbye and thank you for coming.                   再见,谢谢您的光临。
58) Goodbye and hope to see you again.                  再见,希望再见到您。
59) Have a nice trip!                                   一路平安!
60) Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!             祝您旅途愉快!

销售公关用语:
61) What  kind  of  rooms(food)  would  you  like  to  have ? 您需要什么样的房间(菜) ?
62) Here is a brochure of our hotel.                   这是介绍我们酒店的小册子。
63) We’ll give you a 10% (ten percent) discount.      我们给您九折优惠。
64) We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.  我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
66) We accept your terms.                                 我们接受您的条件。
67) May I introduce myself?                               让我介绍我自己。
68) May I present you a little souvenir?               请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
69) Let’s drink to our friendship!                      为我们的友谊干杯。
70) Let’s  propose  a  toast  to  the  health  of  our  guests !建议为在座客人的健康干杯。
71) Cheers!                                                  干杯!



前厅服务常用语
预订
  1. Good morning/evening. Reservation. May I help you?
  早上好/晚上好,这里是...酒店客房预订部,请问需要什么帮忙吗?
  2. What can I do for you?
  我能为您帮什么忙吗?
  3. Hold on line, please. Could you please hold on?
  请稍等(电话中) 请稍等,好吗?
  4. Could you wait a minute, please?
  请稍等,好吗?
  5. Are you with a company?
  您是公司预订吗?
  6. May I know you departure date?
  请问您的离店日期是哪天?
  7. How long will you stay with us?
  请问您住几天?
  8. How many people are there in your party?
  您们一共几个人?
  9. That will be four nights.
  四个晚上。
  10. May I know the arrival date, please?
  请问哪天入住?
  11. Is it just for tonight?
  请问只住今天一晚吗?
  12. When do you check in?
  请问您什么时候入住?
  13. Would you like a single room or a double room?
  请问你想订单人间还是双人间?
  14. What kind of room would you like/prefer?
  请问您喜欢什么样的房间?
  15. Would you please tell me your full name, please?
  请问您的全名是?
  16. And your address, please?
  请问您的地址?
  17. May I know you telephone number, Mr. Smith?
  史密斯先生,请问您的电话号码是?
  May I know your company name and how would you like to settle your payment?请问您的公司全称及付款方式?
  How would you like to guarantee your reservation?请问您的担保方式是?
  May I take your credit card number or Guarantee letter for the guarantee?请提供您的信用卡号码或担保信给我做为担保。
  18. We have a single available for those dates.
  我们还有一些单人间可以接受预订在那个时间段。
  19. It’s all right for the next week.
  下个星期没有问题。
  20. We do have a vacancy for those dates.
  那段时间我们可以接受预订
  21. Yes, you can have a room on Saturday.
  是的,星期六您可以订到房间。
  22. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you a room after the 16th. We usually have high occupancies in the peak seasons.
  恐怕十六号后我们不能保证有房间提供给您,那段时间是我们的入住高峰期。
  23. I’m sorry, but we’re fully booked for single rooms. Would you like to have a double one?
  很抱歉我们的单人间已经订满了,给您订双人间怎么样?
  24. I’m sorry, but the hotel is full on that date.
  很抱歉,那天我们酒店的客房已经住满了。
  25. I’m sorry, we don’t have any room available for that week.
  很抱歉,我们那周的预订已经全满了。
  26. Service is not included in the room rate.
  服务费不包含在房费里
  27. Above rate is subject 15% service expense.
  以上报价需另付15%服务费
  28. We offer 10% discount for group reservation, sir.
  先生,团队预订可以打九折。
  29. Mr. Smith, let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct. you will arrive before……。
  史密斯先生,我跟你确认一下你的预订内容:你的抵达日期是…
  
前台接待
  1.Have you a reservation?
  您预定过了吗?
  2.The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall.
  行李员将领您去宴会厅
  4.Would you please complete this registration form?
  请填写这张登记表
  5.Could you sign your name, please?
  请签上您的姓名
  6.May I see your passport please?
  请出示您的护照
  7.May I know your name and room number?
  请告诉我您的名字与房间号码。
  8.May I have your passport or ID Card please?
  请出示您的护照或身份证。
  9. How would you like to make payment. By credit Card or By Cash?
  请问您想用现金付款还是用信用卡付款?
  10.Can I have your credit card imprint?
  请出示您的信用卡,我们需要用它来压卡。(?)
  11.Would you please pay 1000as deposit? We will return the balance to you when you check out.
  请您付1000元押金,我们将在您退房时将余额退还您
  12.Here is your room key。
  这是您的房间钥匙
  13.Your room number is 246 on the second floor.
  您的房间在二楼的246房。
  14.Here is your key card
  这是您的房卡
  15.I’ll get the bellman to take your luggage up.
  我会叫行李生帮您把行李送到房间
  16.The bellman here will take your luggage and show you the way.
  这里的行李生会为您提行李,并为您带路
  17.We’ll extend the reservation for you .
  我们可以为您延长预订
  18.Are you checking out today?
  您今天可以结帐吗?
  19.Would you like to check out now?
  您今天要退房吗?
  0.Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there
  请到那边帐台付款
  21.If there’s anything you need, just ring reception.
  如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。
  22.Because of the bad weather, the swimming pool won’t be open today.
  因为天气不好,今天游泳池不开放。
  23.The phone number of our hotel is 68718888.
  我们酒店的电话号码是68718888.
  24.Please dial 9 before you dial the number.
  拔号码前请先拔9.
  
总机
  1. ANSWERING INCOMING CALLS 回答打进来的电话
  FROM IN HOUSE 住店客人打来
  Good morning (afternoon, evening), operator, speaking, may I help you?
  您好!这里是总机 ,能帮您忙吗?
  FROM OUTSIDE 外线打来
  Good morning (afternoon, evening), Mei shi golf club. May I help you?
  您好!美视高尔夫。
  2. BEFORE TRANSFERRING CALLS 转电话之前
  Hold the line please, sir/madam, we’ll put you through to Dept./guest name.
  先生/小姐,请您稍等,我帮您接去 (部门)/接洽 (人名)。
  3. WHEN THE PERSON IS SPEAKING ON THE LINE AND YOU CAN‘T PUT THE CALL THROUGH TO HIM 当电话占线无法转接时
  I’m sorry, sir/madam, the line is busy, would you mind calling back later?
  很抱歉,先生/小姐,电话占线,请您稍候再打。
  4. WHEN GUEST SAYS THAT THE LINE TO SOMEWHERE IS ALWAYS BUSY
  I’m sorry to hear that, sir/madam, may I ask him/her to call you back when the line is free?
  很抱歉,先生/小姐,线路畅通后我即刻通知他/她回电给您。
  I’m sorry to hear that, sir/madam, would you mind hinging up, and we will call you back when we get through to .
  对不起,先生/小姐,请您先挂下电话,接通 之后,我们立即转给您。
  5. TELLING GUEST YOU WILL CALL HIM/HER BACK. 告诉客人你会尽快回电给他
  Would you please hang up, sir/madam, we’ll call you back shortly.
  先生/小姐,请您先挂下电话,我们会很快回电给您。
  6. ASKING CALLER TO SPEAK MORE SLOWLY 请对方讲慢些
  Could you speak more slowly, please?
  对不起,请您讲慢一点儿,好吗?
  7. ASKING CALLER TO REPEAT 请对方重复一遍
  Could you repeat that, please?
  对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?
  8. ASKING CALLER TO SPEAK LOUDER
  Could you speak a little louder, please?
  对不起,请您说大声点儿,好吗?
  9. ASKING FOR CALLER’S NAME/GUEST’S NAME
  Your name please? / Who is speaking, please?
  The guest’s name, please?
  您贵姓?请问客人姓名?
  10. ASKING FOR THE NUMBER WHICH IS BEING DIALLED
  What number are you calling, please?
  请问,您拔的号码是什么?
  11. ASKING FOR THE PLACE WHICH THE CALLER IS CALLING FROM
  Where are you calling from, please?
  请问您从哪儿打来?
  12. ASKING TO TRY ANOTHER TIME
  Could you try again for me, please?
  请您帮我试一次,好吗?
  13. ASKING FOR CHECKING SOMETHING
  Could you check it for me, please?
  请您帮我查一下,好吗?
  14. ASKING FOR WAKE-UP TIME
  Could you give me a wake up please?
  能给我一个叫醒服务吗?
  Sure, at what time, please?
  好的,请问几点钟叫早?
  15. ASSURING GUEST OF THE WAKE-UP CALL
  We’ll call you tomorrow morning at
  And good night, Mr./Ms.
  我们会在明晨 点叫醒您;晚安, 先生/小姐
  16. ANNOUNCING A WAKE-UP CALL
  Good morning, Mr./Ms. , this is your wake up call, have a nice day.
  早上好! 先生/小姐,叫醒服务,祝您一天愉快。
  17. ASKING FOR THE TYPE OF A CALL
  May I know if it’s a paid call or a collect call?
  May I know if it’s a person to person or a station call?
  请问是自付电话还是受付电话?请问是叫人还是叫号?
  18. TELLING GUEST COLLECT CALL CAN NOT BE STATION CALL
  I’m afraid that collect call can not be station call, would you like to make it a paid call?
  很抱歉,叫号电话不能受付,自付好吗?
  19. ASKING A GUEST TO DIAL DIRECTLY FROM ROOM
  You may call directly from your room, sir/madam.
  先生/小姐,您可以从房间直接拨电话出去。
  20. ASKING GUEST IF HE/SHE ACCEPTS A COLLECT CALL
  Mr./Ms. There is a collect call from Mr./Ms. in ,will you accept the charges?
   先生/小姐,这里有 先生/小姐从XX打来的受付电话,请问您接吗?
  21. TELLING GUEST HOW TO MAKE DIRECT CALL
  Please dial 9 first, and then dial the country code, area code and then the telephone number.
  请先拨9,然后是国家代号,地区代号,最后是电话号码。
  22. TELLING GUEST ABOUT TELEPHONE CALL CHARGES
  Good morning/afternoon/evening, it’s operator speaking, have you finished the call to ? It lasted for X minutes and Y costs , we’ll add it to your room bill.
  您好!我是酒店接线员,请问电话打完了吗?共X分钟,Y钱,我们将会把它加在您的房间帐单上。
  23. GUEST ASKING FOR CALL PRICE
  The price of a call to is X per minute.
  打去 ,每分钟收费X钱。
  Is there any special night rate.
  Yes, there is a special night rate.
  No, there is no a special night rate.
  请问晚间有特别收费吗?
  24. GUEST ASKING OPERATOR TO PLACE A CALL
  Could you please place the call for me?
  请帮我挂个电话好吗?
  Sure, sir/madam, the telephone number please.
  当然,先生/小姐,请问号码是多少?
  25. WHEN RETURN TO CALLER
  I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir/madam.
  对不起,先生/小姐,让您久等了。
  26. CALLER ASKING TO PAGE SOMEBODY
  Would you please page for me?
  请帮我传呼 ,好吗?
  27. TELLING CALLER THE PERSON YOU PAGED DIDN’T ANSWER
  I’m afraid she/he didn’t answer yet.
  对不起,他/她还没回电话。
  28. TELLING CALLER YOU ARE GOING TO PAGE SOMEBODY
  We’ll page hold the line please.
  我们马上传呼 ,请别挂线。
  29. WHEN THE PAGED PARTY GETS TO YOU
  You were paged by sir/madam, now I’ll connect you with him/her, hold the line please.
  - 先生/小姐传呼您,我马上帮您接通,请稍等。
  30. CALLER ASKING TO LEAVE MESSAGE
  Certainly, your name (co. name, Tel no.) please.
  Certainly, your message please.
  当然,请问贵姓?当然请问留言是……
  31. ASSURING CALLER THAT YOU’LLGET THE MESSAGE TO THE GUEST
  We’ll make sure that the message will be conveyed to the guest.
  我们一定会把留言转交给客人。
  32. TELLING THE GUEST THERE IS A MESSAGE FOR HIM/HER
  Mr./Ms. here is a message for you, and the message is
   先生/小姐,这儿有您的留言。
  33. WHEN CALLER REPORTING EMERGENCE
  May I know what the matter is so that I could inform the Duty Manager to assist you immediately.
  请问发生了什么事?我马上通知大堂经理来帮您?  
  34. ANSWERING GUEST’S QUESTION ABOUT THE TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE
  - (country name) is hour behind/ahead of Haikou, it is am/pm in morning/afternoon.
  - 比海口快(慢) ,现在是早上(上午) 。
  35. TELLING CALLER HE/SHE CAN’T GET THROUGH TO GUEST’S ROOM DIRECTLY
  I’m afraid all calls to guest room must go through the operator.
  对不起,所有打到客房的电话都要通过我们接线生转。
  36. WHEN YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE
  May I speak to , please?
  请问, 在吗?
  37. CALLER/GUEST COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LINE
  The line was bad 线路有故障
  The line was noisy 线路有噪音
  The voice was too faint to here 声音太轻,听不见
  I was cut off in the middle of the call 我讲了一半电话就断了
  There was a lot of interference on the line. 线路干扰很多
  I had a crossed line 电话串线了
  38. HANDLING COMPLAINTS
  I’m sorry to hear that, sir/madam.
  I’m sorry for that, sir/madam. I’ll let the person in charge know.
  很抱歉,先生/小姐,我马上通知有关人员。
  I’ll inform the Duty Manager to assist you.
  我马上通知大堂经理来帮您(来处理)。
  39. COURTESY WORDS
  Thank you sir/madam 谢谢您,先生/小姐。
  You’re welcome, sir/madam
  It’s my pleasure 不客气,先生/小姐。
  Yes, we’ll be glad to help you
  No, I’m afraid that, sir/madam 很抱歉,我们恐怕不能(没有)。
  Excuse me
  Pardon me对不起,请再说一遍。
  
 行李员
  1.Are these your baggage?
  这些是您的行李吗?
  2.May I take them for you?
  我来帮您拿好吗?
  3.Please show me your room key。
  请让我看看你的房间钥匙
  4.This way please
  请走这边
  5.Your entire luggage is here, seven pieces in all.
  您的行李都在这里,共七件.
  6.May I show you the room facilities?
  我给您介绍一下房间的设施好吗?
  7.Here is a brochure explaining hotel services.
  这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务
  8.If you want to have your room cleaned extra quickly, please hang the Cleaning Sign on the door.
  如果您希望您的房间早些整理好,请将这“请打扫”的牌子挂在门上
  9.There is a recreation center on the ground floor.
  一楼有一个娱乐中心
  10.Shall I turn the cooling up?
  我把冷气开大些,好吗?
  11.Shall I turn the heating down?
  我把暖气开小些,好吗?
  12.Your bags will be kept at the bell captain’s desk.
  你的包将存放在行李处。
  13.Could you come down to the bell captain’s Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags?
  请您拿着行李牌,来行李部取您的包。
  14.We have a sauna bath with a massage service there., too.
  在那里还有桑拿浴室并提供按摩服务。
  15.If you want a taxi, you can ask the reception to get one for you.
  如果您要出租车,您可以请服务台为您叫一辆。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 联系我们

社区首页|美华管理传播网|中国经济管理大学|美华管理人才学校|MBA工商管理专业教学资源库|美华管理咨询|北京管理培训|天津管理培训|上海管理培训|深圳管理培训|浙江管理培训|广东管理培训|新疆管理培训|内蒙古管理培训|青海管理培训|广西管理培训|西藏管理培训|吉林管理培训|沈阳管理培训|辽宁管理培训|河北管理培训|山东管理培训|安徽管理培训|福建管理培训|海南管理培训|贵州管理培训|四川管理培训|湖北管理培训|河南管理培训|安徽管理培训|江西管理培训|深圳管理培训|广州管理培训|珠海管理培训|香港管理培训|免费公益MBA培训|美华管理咨询|中国管理传播网|全国管理培训认证网|MBA职业经理培训|中国管理人才库|经理圈|Archiver|手机版|美华管理人才学校|学校新浪微博V|管理考证|MBA公益课堂|律师声明:知识产权保护声明| |网站地图

黑公网安备 23018302010102号

QQ

GMT+8, 2024-11-25 09:39 , Processed in 0.030433 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On. ICP备13013142号

Powered by Discuz! Templates yeei! © 2001-2010 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表