美华管理传播网,中国经济管理大学,工商管理MBA专业资源库(29年)

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3434|回复: 1

《餐饮服务与管理专业英语》酒店餐饮服务用语

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

发表于 2008-10-13 01:12:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
餐饮服务与管理专业英语
酒店餐饮服务用语

(一) 基本常用语
问候语
1、早上好,先生.    Good morning, Sir.
2、您好!           Hello.
                  How do you do?
3、很高兴见到您   Glad to meet you.
4、欢迎到我们酒店来 Welcome to our hotel.
5、愿您在我们酒店过得愉快 I hope you’ll enjoy your stay with us.
祝贺语
6、祝贺您! Congratulations!
7、生日快乐 Happy birthday!
8、新年快乐 Happy New Year!
9、圣诞快乐 Merry Christmas!
10、祝您好运 Good luck to you!
11、祝您成功 Wish you every success!
12、祝您旅途愉快 A pleasant journey!
答谢和答应语
13、谢谢您       Thank you (very much)!
14、谢谢您的帮助 Thank you for your help.
15、太感谢您了   It’s very kind of you.
16、别客气不用谢 You are welcome./ Not at all. / Don’t mention it.
17、很高兴为您服务 It’s my pleasure.
道歉语
18、很抱歉         I’m sorry.
19、对不起         Excuse me.
20、对不起,让您久等了 Sorry to have kept you waiting.
21、我为此道歉     I apologize for this.
征询语
22、我能帮您什么吗? Can I help you? /What can I do for you?
23、有什么能为您效劳的? Is there anything I can do for you?
24、我能借用您的电话吗? May I use your phone?
25、我可以知道您的名字吗? May I have your name please?
26、您可以把名字签在这儿吗? Can you sign here, Sir?
27、先生,您想要点什么? What would you like, Sir?
指路用语
28、上楼   Go upstairs  下楼   Go downstairs.  在二楼 It’s on the second floor.
29、请这边走  This way, please.
30、往右转  Turn right, please.
31、在大厅靠近大门 It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.
32、在走廊尽头  It’s at the end of the corridor.
提醒用语
33、请走好  Mind your step.
34、请当心  Be careful, please.
35、请别遗忘您的东西 Please do not leave anything behind.
36、请不要在这里抽烟  Do not smoke here, please.
告别语
37、等会儿见  See you later.
38、明天见  See you tomorrow.
39、再见,谢谢您的光临  Good bye and thank you for your coming.
40、再见,希望再见到您  Good bye and hope to see you again.
41、一路平安!  Have a nice trip.
情景应对
42、听见或遇到对客人不利的事时:
I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you’ll get better soon.
I’m sorry to hear that. Have a good rest.
I’m sorry to hear that. But take it easy.
43、客人碰到意外时:
I hope you did not hurt yourself
Are you hurt?
Did you hurt yourself?
44、当客人要什么东西时:
Certainly, Sir. I’ll fetch it.
Yes, Sir. It’s no problem.
Here you are, Sir.
Here is your change, Madam.
45、必须离开客人去拿他们所要的东西时:
Just a moment, please, Miss. I’ll go and get it right now.
Immediately, Madam.
Sorry to have kept you waiting.
46、给客人让路时:
After you, Madam.
You first, Sir.
47、推小车或提重物经过客人身旁时:
Excuse me, Madam?
Could you please make way, Madam?
May I come through, please?
48、上菜或斟酒时不得不向客人俯身时或不得不在外宾面前通过时:
Excuse me, please.
I beg your pardon.
49、当客人询问是不是可以拿某物时:
By all means, Sir. Let me help you.
Certainly, Madam. Let me help you.
Go ahead, please. You are welcome.
50、看见客人在搬椅子或包裹需要帮助时:
Let me take that, Sir.
What can I do for you?
51当客人送东西给你时:
It’s very kind of you.
No, thank you. We are not allowed to drink on duty.
52、当中断和客人交谈时:
Excuse me. I must serve that client.
I’m sorry, Sir. I must go. Nice talking with you.
Will you excuse me, please?
53、当外宾对您解释什么事情时:
Yes, I see.
That’s true.
Really? How interesting!
54、当客人因为自己动作慢,手脚不灵或残疾而感到困窘时:
Please take your time, Sir. There is no hurry.
Don’t worry, Madam. We’ll see to it.
Don’t worry, Sir. We’ll clean it up.
55、当要求客人折回来或请他签字或要打断他谈话时:
Excuse me, Sir. May I have your room number?
Sorry for interrupting.
May I take up a few moments of your time?
Would you be so kind as to sign it?
56、当人手短缺,外宾需要服务时:
I’ll be with you as soon as possible.
57、领路的时候:
Follow me, please Sir.
Would you please come this way?
Mind your step, Sir.
58、如果客人有跌到的危险时:
May I suggest you hold the rail? It’s very slippery, Sir.
59、当领到客人到达目的地时:
Here we are, Room 2608.
60、当服务员离开客人的房间或餐桌时:
Will that be all, Madam / Sir?
Is there anything else I can do for you?
Is there anything else I can get for you?
(二) 餐厅服务中常见用语
预订?
1、 Good morning/afternoon/evening.(The name of the restaurant and your name)May I help you??
早上/下午/晚上好,某某餐厅,我能为您做些什么??
2、 How many people ,please??
请问共有多少人用餐??
迎宾?
3、 Good morning/afternoon/evening. Welcome to our restaurant.?
早上(中午、晚上)好,欢迎光临。?
4、 May I help you, sir/madam??
我能为您做什么,先生/女士??
5、 Do you have a reservation, sir/madam??
请问您有预订吗,先生/女士??
6、would you like to sit here?
您喜欢坐这里吗?
7、Excuse me ,would you share the table with that gentleman(lady)?
对不起,您跟那位先生(小姐)合用一张台好吗?
点菜?
8、 Are you ready to order now??
请问可以为您点菜了吗??
9、 May I take your order now??
请问可以为您点菜了吗??
10、 What would you like to start??
请问先给您上些什么??
11、Please wait a minute ,I’ll arrange it for you .
请稍等,我马上给您安排。
12. Please look ate the menu first.
请先看看菜牌。
13、What wines would you like to drink ?We have……
您喜欢喝点什么酒?我们有……
14、What would you like to eat?
您喜欢吃点什么?
15、Would you like some dessert?
饭后您喜欢吃点甜品吗?
16、All right .I’ll make contact with the cook and make you satisfied.
好的,我跟厨师联系一下,会使您满意的。
17、Can I arrange a snack for you if you are pressed for time?
如果您赶时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐饭菜好吗?
18、Sorry ,I’ll let you know when I make sure.
对不起,我问准确便马上告诉您。
征询意见?
19、Excuse me ,May I take this chair?
对不起,我可以用这张椅子吗?
20、Is everything to your satisfaction??
请问您对一切还满意吗??
21、Is everything all right with your meal??
请问您对用餐还满意吗??
22、 Would you care for another drink??
请问您还需要一杯饮料吗??
23、Is it enough?
您的菜够吗?
24、May I take away this dish?
我可以撤掉这个盘子吗?
致歉?
25、I’m terribly sorry for such a mistake.?
我为这样的鲁莽向您道歉。?
26、I’m terribly sorry, sir/madam. I must apologize.?
实在对不起,先生/女士,我很抱歉。?
27、Is there anything else I can do??
我还能为您做些什么??
解决抱怨
28、Do you have any criticism on our service or dishes?
您对我们的服务和菜肴有什么意见吗?
29、I’m sorry. I should have asked if you care for sour food.
真抱歉,我该事先问一问您是否喜欢酸味菜。
30、Would you kindly tell us if there is anything in the dishes and other respects that needs improvement?
请您告诉我们在菜和其它方面是否需要改进?
31、Please do accept our apologies and be assured that we’ll do our best to improve our work.
请一定接受我们的歉意。请相信我们将一定尽力改进我们的工作。
32、Thank you for your good words and suggestions .We’ll try our best to improve our service.
谢谢您的夸奖和建议。我们将一定尽力改进我们的服务。
33、I'm very sorry, sir. I'll return your...to the chef.
非常对不起.我会把您点的......退回厨房.
34、I'm very sorry, sir. I’ll bring you another one/bottle.
非常对不起,先生.我会替您送来另一份(瓶)
35、I'm very sorry, sir. I’ll bring you son more.
非常对不起,先生.我会帮您多取一些来.
36、Is there anything wrong with your order, sir?
您点的菜哪里不对,先生?
37、What would you like me to do?
您要我做些什么?
38、There will be no charge for this. This is the compliments of the manager. This is on the house.
这不用付费.这是经理免费附赠的.这由公司请客.
39、I'm very sorry for my mistake (clumsiness).
我为我的错误(笨拙)道歉.
40、I'm very sorry to have spoilt (ruined) your evening.
我很抱歉破坏(毁坏)了您今晚的兴致.
41、 I’d like to apologize for our carelessness. May I clean it up for you?
我为我的粗心道歉.我可以替您清理吗?
42、We're very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy your lunch.
抱歉耽搁了.请享用您的午餐.
送餐服务Room service
43、Good morning. It’s room service here.
早晨好,我是送餐部的.
44、Would you like to have something more beside the continental breakfast, sir?
先生,除了大陆式早餐,您还要别的吗? 
45、Yours is a very wise choice, sir?
您真会选择,先生.
46、Just feel free to call the Room Service. We're always at you service.
请随时打电话到送餐部.我们乐于为您服务.
47、What's the problem, sir? Can I be of some assistance?
先生,出了什么事?我能替您做点什么?
48、You have to pay twenty percent service charge if you want to have the meal sent to your room.
假如您要送餐进房的话,得付20%的服务费.
49、I'd like to have a snack sent up to my room.
我想请人把快餐送进我的房间.
50、Would you bring the supper to my room?
能将晚餐送进我的房间吗?
51、What would you like to have for breakfast?
早餐要点什么?
宴会服务Banquet service
52、When would you like your banquet?
请问宴会什么时候举行?
53、How much would you like each table at?
请问每桌标准是多少?
54、May I know what the banquet is for?
请问这个宴会是什么类型的?
55、Is there anything special you'd like to have on the menu?
您对菜单有什么特殊的要求?
56、Banquet of two tables for twenty-four at 1500 Yuan a table, drinks and fruit extra, at 6:30 this Saturday evening. Am I correct?
这个星期六晚上6点30分的两桌宴会,人数24人,每桌标准人民币1500元,酒水、水果另算,对吗?     
57、You have to pay extra fee for a sitting room.
客人在预订宴会时,应问明是否要安排休息室.并要讲明休息室是要额外付费的.
58、Are there any drivers coming?
预订宴会,还应问清其他有关情况,例如:驾驶员有几位和用餐的标准、停车地点等.
59、How much would you like to pay for each person?
按西方的习惯,一桌酒席是按每位客人的平均支出计算,我国一般则按酒席总价计算.所 以,如果服务员问:
60、How much do you want to pay for the dinner?
客人有可能不知如何回答是好.服务员应向客人解释.
61、I'm afraid we've been fully booked there. Anyway, I can arrange another restaurant for you.
不能按客人要求安排餐厅时,应表示歉意,并稍作解释,尽量安排其他餐厅.并对另一个餐厅的服务设施作一番介绍.以使客人放心.例如:
62、Could I suggest the Meiyuan Room on the Tenth Floor? This room is a deluxe one which is newly decorated and well equipped. It also has a good front view of the city.
63、I hope you'll enjoy it.
希望您会满意.
64、I'm sorry, sir. It's a bit too late. I’m afraid all the bookings must be made at least 2 days in advance. Will the day after tomorrow be all right?
有时客人订餐太迟,不能办到,应向他们表示歉意,并作解释.
失物招领lost and Found
65、I'm afraid we are closed today.
对不起我们今天关门.
66、We are closed on Sundays and national holidays.
我们星期日和国家规定假日不营业.
67、Where were you sitting?
你们坐在哪儿?
68、Do you remember where you lift it?
您能记得丢失在哪儿了吗?
69、I'm afraid that they were not found in restaurant. Could you call the lost and Found Department on?  extension 2157, please?
对不起,餐厅没找到,请打电话到失物招领部好吗?分机号是2157.
70、We found your spectacles, but they have been talked to the lost and Found Department. Could you call them on extension 2157, please?
我们已找到了您的眼镜,但已被送到失物招领部,请打分机电话2157好吗?
71、They have been transferred to the lost Property Section. Could you come here in 15 minutes, please?
他们已被转交到丢失财务部,您能15分钟后来一下吗?
72、If we do find it (them) we will contact you immediately. May I have your forwarding address, please?
假如我们能找到的话,会马上与您取得联系,您能告诉我您以后的地址吗?
结账?
73、Would you like to have the bill now??
请问您是现在结账吗??
74、 Would you like to pay cash or by credit card??
请问您是付现金还是用信用卡?
75、Sorry you can't sign the bill here. Cash only, if you please.
对不起,我们这里不可以签单,请付现款吧。
送客?
76、 Thank you, sir/madam. We hope to see you again.?
感谢光临,先生/女士,希望再次为您服务。?
77、Glad you enjoyed your meal. Good?bye.?
很高兴您用餐愉快,再见。?

酒店餐厅常用英语词汇

中餐餐具用品
筷子Chopsticks           古典杯Old Fashion Glass      筷架Chopsticks Rack
烈性酒杯Mao-tai Glass    筷套Chopsticks Bag           鸡尾酒杯Cocktail Glass
调味碟Soy Sauce Dish     冰桶Ice Bucket               汤碗Soup Bowl
酒篮Wine Basket
中餐常见原料
猪肉Pork         肝liver        鸡肉chicken        小虾shrimps
凤尾鱼Long?tailed Anchovy      鸽子 pigeon         蟹crab
牛肉Beef         海参 seaslug   鲈鱼perch            乳猪suckingpig
石斑鱼Roach      燕窝birdnest   大虾 prawns          龙虾lobster
羊肉Mutton       田鸡 frog      鱼翅 shark’s fin   桂鱼 mandarinfish
中餐厅常用酒水?
中国白酒Spirit    红茶Black Tea     花茶Jasmine Tea       砖茶Brick Tea
茅台酒Mao Tai     黄酒Yellow Wine   绍兴酒Shao Xing Wine  柠檬茶Lemon Tea
饭店专业名词
服务员 Waiter      安全部Security Department    女服务员 Waitress
工程部Engineering Department    领班Captain     财务部Financial Department
收银员Cashier      客房部House?Keeping Department    调酒师Bartender
受理预订Receiving Reservations   问候客人Greeting guests?
请客人等候Asking the guests to wait    对餐桌不满意The table is unsuitable
当预订的餐桌被其他客人占了A reserved table has been given away
展示菜单Presenting the menu     点菜服务Taking the guest's order?
推荐饮料Recommending drink      时刻关注客人Giving continual attention
处理投诉Handling complaints     甜品服务Offering desserts
呈递账单Presenting the bill

该用户从未签到

发表于 2009-3-15 20:16:20 | 显示全部楼层
好的,谢谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 联系我们

社区首页|美华管理传播网|中国经济管理大学|美华管理人才学校|MBA工商管理专业教学资源库|美华管理咨询|北京管理培训|天津管理培训|上海管理培训|深圳管理培训|浙江管理培训|广东管理培训|新疆管理培训|内蒙古管理培训|青海管理培训|广西管理培训|西藏管理培训|吉林管理培训|沈阳管理培训|辽宁管理培训|河北管理培训|山东管理培训|安徽管理培训|福建管理培训|海南管理培训|贵州管理培训|四川管理培训|湖北管理培训|河南管理培训|安徽管理培训|江西管理培训|深圳管理培训|广州管理培训|珠海管理培训|香港管理培训|免费公益MBA培训|美华管理咨询|中国管理传播网|全国管理培训认证网|MBA职业经理培训|中国管理人才库|经理圈|Archiver|手机版|美华管理人才学校|学校新浪微博V|管理考证|MBA公益课堂|律师声明:知识产权保护声明| |网站地图

黑公网安备 23018302010102号

QQ

GMT+8, 2024-11-25 10:07 , Processed in 0.028923 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On. ICP备13013142号

Powered by Discuz! Templates yeei! © 2001-2010 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表